WANTED: kits or pieces from...

I am looking for kits of the DRAGON 1:35 scale U.S. Light Infantry with motorcycle OR just the motorcycle pieces. I am also looking for both/either the DML - German Engineers w/ Goliath Demolition Vehicles or the ESCI 1/35 German Assault Engineers w/ Goliath...OR just the Goliath vehicles.

I am needing both kits or loose pieces for a project. If anyone can help out, please let me know.

Thanks.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Bck2DFtr