Compiling a list of Dutch Submarine models

Ahoy all,

On the Dutch Submarines website we are trying to compile a list of Dutch Submarine models (home built and factory built).

Just surf to

and click on "models".

We would like to hear from anybody that has additional info for the listed models or has info on a model that is not listed at all. All your help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance !

Reply to
Drebbel