Anyone have...(1:35 figure question)...Goliaths

I am am wondering if anyone has or knows where I can get the 1:35 scale German
Assualt Engineers with the Goliath (or just the Goliath itself)? Also, dumb
question, BUT...are there a couple different version of this Goliath? I
believe there's an OOP kit from Aurora/Esci and one from DML/Dragon. From
viewing pics of both, there appears to be a difference. BUT what do the actual
models look like compared to each other? Is there a difference?
So, if anyone can help out or has just the Goliaths they can part with, please
let me know. I am needing them for a future project.
Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
Bck2DFtr