decent model of Panhard VBL?

Anyone know of a source for a decent kit for the Panhard (or Panard) VBL buggy? I guess I'm somewhat obsessed with this sweet-looking vehicle.

Thanks.

Reply to
Chris

The VBL make the Humvee look like a fat lady!

Coree' made a 1/35 kit of this in resin and photoetch. Very good!

If you can't find that, go ask Mission Models, I seem to remember that a French company released a VBL.

Keith Walker

Reply to
Scorpian

Hi,

Yes, French ADV/Azimut released a very good resin 1/35 Panhard VBL ("Véhicule Blindé Léger", or "light armored vehicle"). Open doors and hatches.

Happy New Year, Francois-

"Scorpian" a écrit dans le message de news:MQ9Ib.17356$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdny01.gnilink.net...

Reply to
Francois Airault