i finished a kit.

factory fresh, just off the assembly line and waiting for the rail car......excuse the pics, i'm still learning my new camera.

Well, learn to post a link we can see them at while you are at please ;-)

I too have finished a couple of models recently. Dont know how I pulled it off, and I am still building another at the moment too. (8.8cm Flak 36, 5cm Pak 38, and will start the tracks tomorrow for a Sdkfz 251 C, kit is already painted, and decals, clear coats)

I will start an older Dragon Stug III F model with ostketten next week. (whitewash of course)

Unbelievable !

BTW, please post link to pic's

:)

Reply to
AM

I assume it is the alt.binaries area? I will look for the pics.

I finished 4 projects in the last 3 weeks. That made 10 for the year. I have 3 more underway and hope to complete 12 in 2007. If it doesn't stop snowing I may get 12 done before the end of the month (>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

in the picture group...

i hate you! (g) this is the first i've completed in about 5 months. i do have 3 i can finish quickly, a bv141, ohka and a hermaphrodite tank.

I started a new one - 1/72 Type VIIC U-boat. Coming along nicely...got all but two sections of flood holes opened up on the port hull half. finding out I'd like some more reference photos - particularly of the conning tower...

BTW - looks like the server broke up your pics because they were too big; at least I can't seem to see them. Try shooting at 640x480 size for posting.

Reply to
Rufus

Sorry, Been a long time since I've been to a.b.m.s.

I'm to used to personal web pages. Will have pic's up soon of my work.

Reply to
AM

how do you get free web space? i never really bothered. my old vinyl site was on a friend's space, so i know nothing about it.

that's a lot, but did he do anything else? i suspect he doesn't work. or he's just damn efficent, which i ain't.

Then you wouldn't want to hear about the guy over in Berks County who has built more cars in the past year than I bought kits. IIRC, he finishes one a week - and they aren't crap either. One of his cars ended up in Scale Auto _ during the past year.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

It's the first. He got laid off but he does have a hubcap shop on his own. I have no idea what his business pulls in but it's not a lot.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Comes with the comcast account I have. But then it costs $42 plus per month.... It IS a 6 mbps conn, so I am very happy when it comes to playing the games, sim's I have :) I do like getting giganews included, I have almost never used up 1 gig in a month just for newsgroups.

I forget how much web space they give ya, I think something like 25 gig's, I cant remember.

Reply to
AM

Another alternative is posting your pics on a free site.

is one of the good ones. I use it for my eBay pics.

M. J. Rudy

AT hotmail DOT com

Reply to
M. J. Rudy

pbase is another good one, one month free, and very reasonable yearly fee IIRC

Reply to
AM

who's that lady that picked up hubcaps on highways for years and turned it into a million dollar business?

that isn't bad at all. i get half your speed for half the money. what is your upload? mine is 768k which sounds slow, but i can upload a cd in 15 minutes. not bad. when i had wireless, it was at least t1 speed. download a cd in 1 minute, upload a cd in 1 minute. but that was $60 a month and i didn't really need that fast. so when the guy sold the biz and the new clowns ended wireless, (we don't have enough demand-translated, we can't charge as much as we want.) their dial up went to $30 a month so i waved bye bye and went dsl. it's ok.

i'll check them out.

In Pearsonville...just up the road from me. Don't know the gal, but I know the place. Been there for biker parties a few times...

Reply to
Rufus

she had a cap for my 1946 sacco vanzetti racer.

BTW, the official total for the year was 29. I asked on Saturday when my friend was down for the afternoon. Phew! And they're all foiled too...

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller