kudoos for Revell Germany

My sincere thanks to the customers dept. at Revell Germany. In less then a week they provided me with a replacement part.

Vielen Dank, meine Herren!

Cave Putorem

Reply to
ikke

I recently had the same experience. That's what I call customer service (Kundendienst)

Reply to
H. Simons

I have had Revell come to my assistance twice - one time a clear frame was missing, and in a week I had one delivered, and another time I asked for the possibility to buy a clear frame for another kit to do some conversion, and I got one for free in less than a week. Just superb service.

Both of those were direct to Revell in Germany, but recently I had a replacement frame for my Trumpeter P-38L from The danish agent, it took a little longer, but I got it without any trouble. (Upper wing poor casting outside the left engine in the flap area). Also a good service from the shop Vest Jysk Hobby and agent Danmore Hobby.

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen