header says it all

thanks guys

meyer

Reply to
crimp

I don't think there is one. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

Try one of these gentlemen. If they are not the right person, perhaps they will forward your issue to the correct department:

Administrative Contact: Revell Monogram Philip Mathew 8601 Waukegan Rd. Morton Grove, IL 60053 US Phone: (847)966-3500 Fax..: (847)967-5857 Email: snipped-for-privacy@revellmonogram.com

Technical Contact, Zone Contact: Register.Com Domain Registrar 575 8th Avenue - 11th Floor New York, NY 10018 US Phone: 902-749-2701 Fax..: 902-749-5429 Email: snipped-for-privacy@register.com

( Is there, in Windows, the equivalent of the *nix "whois" command? )

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Well I haven't tried the US customer service, but the German one is good. Once I bought a new kit without clear parts, and within two weeks I had the parts. I also recently bought a second hand kit with missing clear parts and send Revell an e-mail asking if I could buy the parts - less than two weeks later they showed up without any bill or other comments.

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen

I've had no problems with either the German or US customer support. I've received parts for Revell-Monogram kits as well as a reboxed Revell 1/32 scale P-38. I e-mailed Revell of Germany (it was in their boxing) and had the part in less than a month mailed from Revell-Monogram in Morton Grove, Illinois. Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius