Aftermarket propellers

Greetings of the New Year!
I am searching for an aftermarket source for obtaining propellers. I need
several, at least one is from an OOP comet kit from 1957 (no scale is
listed, so I'll have to measure and query from there.) One other prop is a
Revell-Germany, 1:72 scale, 3 blade, variable pitch Hamilton-Standard for a
Grumman S2F, incidentally, the comet kit is of the same plane.
Rather than bother the group with a lot of minutia, all I really need is the
source, either URL, email or postal address. I have seen a couple of
snippets of builders taking an original and making a copy out of resin and
clay, but I wish to attempt a straightforward purchase before creating my
own mis-match. TIA for your time and assistance.
Regards,
Bruce
Reply to
Bruce W. Apple MA, NCC
Bruce,
Aeroclub have MILLIONS of white metal props - all shapes and sizes.
Check them out at :-
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Ken Duffey - Flanker Freak & Russian Aviation Enthusiast Flankers Website -

Ken Duffey