Aftermarket propellers

Greetings of the New Year! I am searching for an aftermarket source for obtaining propellers. I need several, at least one is from an OOP comet kit from 1957 (no scale is listed, so I'll have to measure and query from there.) One other prop is a Revell-Germany, 1:72 scale, 3 blade, variable pitch Hamilton-Standard for a Grumman S2F, incidentally, the comet kit is of the same plane. Rather than bother the group with a lot of minutia, all I really need is the source, either URL, email or postal address. I have seen a couple of snippets of builders taking an original and making a copy out of resin and clay, but I wish to attempt a straightforward purchase before creating my own mis-match. TIA for your time and assistance. Regards, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce W. Apple MA, NCC

Bruce,

Aeroclub have MILLIONS of white metal props - all shapes and sizes.

Check them out at :-

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Ken Duffey - Flanker Freak & Russian Aviation Enthusiast Flankers Website -
Ken Duffey