[Car] Aftermarket stuff

Granted, aftermarket parts are typically pretty high quality, and so are the prices normally, so is there a place on the web that has US state license plate images FREE & suitable for use on 1:25 models? If not, how about decal sheets with a bunch on them at a civil price?

Any suggestions on where I can get a couple 'printed' catalogs of what all a few vendors have available, not just decals or lic plates? TIA

Reply to
Grandpa

Try these:

Not sure if the fisrt one is free...

Reply to
Rufus

Try these:

Charles Ryan

AWESOME! Just what I needed.

- 1st is free and lets you decide the lettering & number scheme for some different time periods.

- 2nd is free and has pics of existing plates in different time periods. I do a Save As..., import the image to publisher, resize and print.

MANY thanks!!!

Rufus wrote:

Grandpa