Champ car decals

Does anybody make aftermarket decals for the Revell Champ cars?

Lloyd Curtis Call the ball

Reply to
Tigger899

Oh yeah.

Ricambi and Speedline did a bunch but these two companies are more or less gone, although Speedline's situation isn't clear as the recent Superman decals attest... Some should surface with some searching. Some needed a kit decal sheet to complete a car, for example to do a Players car you needed the Canadian only release of that kit plus the aftermarket decals. Met a guy at the 2001 Nationals who did an awesome Players sheet with everything but I have never seen these mentioned on the net.

Ricambi did, IIRC: Kool Players Tecate Miller

Speedline's list (try:

or
SPD1 2000 Budweiser Reynard (Non-Louie) SPD2 2000 Harley Miller Reynard SPD3 2000 Kool Reynard-either driver SPD4 2000 Marlboro Reynard-either driver SPD11 CART Hollywood SPD12 1999 Menard 1998 Reynard-Gordon#22 SPD13 2000 CART Players SPD14 Valvoline SPD25 Telefonica SPD28 Shell SPD46 Tecate SPD47 Motorola SPD51 CART superman

Indycals has some Alps printed decals:

Studio 27 did some of the cars driven by Japanese drivers.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Hiett

Thanks, I was looking for a Players set to fix the kit set.

Lloyd Curtis Call the ball

Reply to
Tigger899