XP-59 drawings

Can anyone recommend a good source for scale drawings of the XP-59 (ie,
the prototype with rounded wings and tail)? I'm wanting to backdate the
Karo-As kit...
TIA
Reply to
Ruediger LANDMANN
I have the Ginter P-59 book and I think it has drawings in it. I can't get to my copy so cannot verify this. Anyone else know?
Cheers, Max Bryant
Reply to
Max Bryant
It is right, there is good drawings at the YF-59, looks the same exept of the canopy but it is there too beside.
Sven-Ake "Max Bryant" skrev i meddelandet news:eLO0b.209355$Ho3.27813@sccrnsc03...
Reply to
Sven-Åke Karlsson