XP-59 drawings

Can anyone recommend a good source for scale drawings of the XP-59 (ie, the prototype with rounded wings and tail)? I'm wanting to backdate the Karo-As kit...

TIA

Reply to
Ruediger LANDMANN

I have the Ginter P-59 book and I think it has drawings in it. I can't get to my copy so cannot verify this. Anyone else know?

Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

It is right, there is good drawings at the YF-59, looks the same exept of the canopy but it is there too beside.

Sven-Ake "Max Bryant" skrev i meddelandet news:eLO0b.209355$Ho3.27813@sccrnsc03...

Reply to
Sven-Åke Karlsson