SAAB Shark UAV

Just received a 1/72 scale kit of this bizarre bird. It's cast in pink
(!) resin and has only five parts including landing gear with wheels
attached and a figure of an officer.
As the name implies, it looks like a whale shark with canted twin tail
fins and short swept back wings.
Anybody know who may have made the kit? How about a source? I googled
it with no luck.
TIA,
Tom
Reply to
maiesm72
Its a UCAV . Where/How did you get it ?
Reply to
veritas
UCAV. Check. Thanks for the correction.
A friend of mine in Scotland sent it. We've been trading for years and he always comes up with something unusual. Any idea who makes the kit?
Tom
Reply to
maiesm72
No, I don't know unfortunately .I was hoping you may be able to find out from your friend and post it here .
Reply to
veritas