SAAB Shark UAV

Just received a 1/72 scale kit of this bizarre bird. It's cast in pink (!) resin and has only five parts including landing gear with wheels attached and a figure of an officer.

As the name implies, it looks like a whale shark with canted twin tail fins and short swept back wings.

Anybody know who may have made the kit? How about a source? I googled it with no luck.

TIA,

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Its a UCAV . Where/How did you get it ?

Reply to
veritas

UCAV. Check. Thanks for the correction.

A friend of mine in Scotland sent it. We've been trading for years and he always comes up with something unusual. Any idea who makes the kit?

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

No, I don't know unfortunately .I was hoping you may be able to find out from your friend and post it here .

Reply to
veritas