RR Bridge drawings?

Hi all, Anyone know any sites postings prototype scale bridge drawings? I'm in Pittsburgh. City of a thousand bridges. TIA
Glen G.

Any partitular sorts of bridges? I assume railroad, but even RR bridges come in many types.
There is a Kalmbach book about RR bridges which lots of very usefull info about bridges and includes several scale bridge drawings.

--
Robert Heller -- 978-544-6933
Glen, You might look here. These are drawings and plans for all kinds structures and you will find a number of different type bridge plans. They are all PRR drawings but would do for most any railroad. A scratch builders heaven. http://bridgecontest.usma.edu/index.htmhttp://prr.railfan.net/standards/standards.cgi ? While not model railroad related the West Point Bridge Designer software is interesting and free . plan=&type=STRU&frame=YES

thanks Guys, PRR is purrfect. I really just need simple deck and girder plans. This is my first rail layout. Future dreams are for a detailed early 20th century steel mill complex.