River Bridge

Morning all I'm trying to find a road bridge that goes over a small river,stone built and country in flavor,about 6-8" long. (OO scale) I can see many road bridges that go over the railway but that's it. Any help (as usual) appreciated Rob

Reply to
Rob

If it's long enough to span the river, it's OK. Bridges don't care what's underneath them. :-)

You may have to cut and fit the abutments, eg, shorten them, as there is usually not as much clearance under a bridge spanning a river. Unless of course it's over a navigable river, in which case it may have to have to clear one HM's vessels. Look at some photos of real bridges.

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir