SAL and SCL Champ Decals For Sale

I have the following SAL and SCL CHAMP DECALS sets for sale :

ONE SET : HN-87 SAL White Lettering (270870)

TWO SETS : HN-113 SEABOARD Black Lettering (271130)

ONE SET : EH-262 SEABOARD Steam Locomotive Dulux Gold Lettering (212620)

TWO SETS : PH-43 SEABOARD Streamlined Passenger Car Black Lettering Does Two Cars (?)

ONE SET : HC-472 Seaboard Coast Line Caboose Black Lettering Re-Issue 1996 (234720)

NONE of these sets have ever been opened!

I am asking $3.00 each for these sets + .50 for postage.

Contact me OFF-LIST if interested in any (or all) of these.

Thanks.

John Degnan snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
John Degnan