SAL Models

Those of us who are SAL modelers in particular and Southeast modelers in general, need to convince Broadway Limited to do their N&W CF caboose in SAL paint. This project, the caboose, not SAL paint, is apparently on the verge of being cancelled due to lack or orders. We need to prevent this from happening. The SAL purchased some of these cabeese from the N&W and they provided the SAL with several years of service. Please take a moment to email Broadway Limited at snipped-for-privacy@precisioncraftmodels.com and urge them to consider a SAL decorated caboose. Thanks.

Also, it has come to my attention that preorders for the Seaboard whalebelly car coming from Q Connection are lagging significantly behind those from CB&Q modelers. We cant let this happen. We need to show them that SAL and SE modelers are not afraid to spend our money. Our friend Gary Wright and his company will be handling the tooling and production of this car so you KNOW for a fact that it will be a high quality product that is worthy of our support. Please go to

to find out more about this project. You can contact Q Connection at Dave snipped-for-privacy@BellSouth.net to place your reservation or get more information on this project.

Take care guys.

Denis Blake

Reply to