More massive urban stuff -- 'Library Lions'

Does anyone know where I could get a couple of H0 scale (scale not too critical) 'Library Lions' -- the large statures of lions that are often
placed by the entrance of large civic buildings (like libraries)? All the Walther's has are circus lions, with might be appropriate if I was modeling escaped lions (from the zoo or the circus).
\/ Robert Heller ||InterNet: snipped-for-privacy@cs.umass.edu http://vis-www.cs.umass.edu/~heller || snipped-for-privacy@deepsoft.com http://www.deepsoft.com /\FidoNet: 1:321/153
Robert Heller wrote:

Try a science store at a mall or musuem near you. They always have resin animal figures.
Robert,
I thought a couple of the ones in this set didn't look too bad:
http://walthers.com/exec/productinfo/590-20381
At least they're sitting . . .
"Paul - The CB&Q Guy" (Modeling 1969 In HO.)
I'd get a lion, glue it to a block of styrene and paint the whole thing some kind of concrete color. If you want a larger lion, consider S or O scale; smaller lions would come from N scale animal sets.
Many years ago, MR used to have a "Dollar Model" series. One of the projects was to take a simple plastic soldier, glue him on an appropriate block of wood and paint the wood concrete color and the soldier kind of a tarnished bronze. It made a great City Square monument. I can't see why the lion wouldn't serve a similar purpose.
dlm