Modeling tip / massive urban stuff

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I've filed them away and will try some of them.

\/ Robert Heller ||InterNet: snipped-for-privacy@cs.umass.edu

|| snipped-for-privacy@deepsoft.com
/\FidoNet: 1:321/153

Reply to
Robert Heller

Dear Sir:

Just be sure and take some photos of your finished building or buildings so we can all have a look...it should be pretty spectacular, from the kind of questions you have been asking. Building the NYC library, are we?

Cordially yours, Gerard P.

Reply to
pawlowsk002

p> Dear Sir: p> p> Just be sure and take some photos of your finished building p> or buildings so we can all have a look...it should be pretty p> spectacular, from the kind of questions you have been asking. p> Building the NYC library, are we?

Not exactly... Just the 'Central Avenue Public Library' in downtown Counterweight City, on the CCTA downtown trolley loop, right next to the Amtrak Union Station, whenever Walthers gets around to casting some more

-- I may end up with some O scale construction equipment from the toy dept. at the local Walmart for the time being. I have completed two of the buildings and made the animated sign for a third and just got the photos I made developed today -- watch the URL:

for pictures, which should be up in the next couple of days.

I found some small plaster 'statues' at Walmart today -- a cat and a turtle -- lions tended to be either too big, expensive, or chinese or something.

p> p> Cordially yours, p> Gerard P. p> p>