Aftermarket auto decals

Hi all,

Does any company make aftermarket auto decals? Specifically, I am looking for a decal for the Shelby 2008 Cobra Jet.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Nick

Reply to
Nick

Nick wrote:> Hi all,

Fred Cady used to make decals specifically for cars but he went out of the business a few years ago. Some of his sheets can still be found in stores or on Ebay but in any case there wouldn't be anything for a new Mustang. I believe there are some others out there but I'm unfamiliar with their names. Try asking at Spotlight Hobbies board,

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller