Auto Reverse Unit

I am looking for a DC auto reverse unit with a timing delay for point to point operations. I've used a very effective one that was manufactured
by Pocono Mountain Lines but my understanding is that this company is no longer in business and the products are no longer available.
Any suggestions?
Thanks, Craig
In the Walther's Catalog on page 335 in the middle column at the top. Circuitron has an AR-1. Part number 800-5400. Price $44.95usd. Description: Changes the direction when the Opto-Sensor is covered. Use for test track, window display, mine train or automatic reverse loop operation. Pushbuttons can be connected for manual reversing. Requires 12 v dc power source. Constructed on 2X3 printed circuit board.
Go to www.walthers.com and search for the part number.
Good luck
--

Frank Rosenbaum
Please support the following train meets if you can
In the Walther's Catalog on page 335 in the middle column at the top. Circuitron has an AR-1. Part number 800-5400. Price $44.95usd. Description: Changes the direction when the Opto-Sensor is covered. Use for test track, window display, mine train or automatic reverse loop operation. Pushbuttons can be connected for manual reversing. Requires 12 v dc power source. Constructed on 2X3 printed circuit board.
Go to www.walthers.com and search for the part number.
Good luck
--

Frank Rosenbaum
Please support the following train meets if you can
Craig wrote:

http://www.ironpeng.com/ipe /
Several other manufacturers/suppliers...
http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links-pg3#power
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad.net
Craig wrote:

The Circuitron AR-2 has delay and intermediat stops.