Looking for a car

I'm after an N scale 40' wood ice reefer in ATSF colours, and I was
wondering if anyone knew a manufacturer that made these, and where I can
get them from. Someone reliable and who doesn't require a $US100
minimum purchase.
I'm aware that Micro-Trains makes these reefers, but not in ATSF colours.
Reply to
Danny TB
Ice reefers are too early for me, but Intermountain has/had a bunch of road names not too long ago. Their #66109-24 is for one lettered for the Super Chief.
fl@liner
Reply to
fubar
They might not have what you want, Brooklyn Locomotive works has a large selection of items by numerous manufacturers at good prices:
This is a reputable dealer. I've never heard anything negative about BLW. I've dealt with them for over 15 years.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire
BillsRREmpire

Site Timeline