Looking for a car

I'm after an N scale 40' wood ice reefer in ATSF colours, and I was wondering if anyone knew a manufacturer that made these, and where I can
get them from. Someone reliable and who doesn't require a $US100 minimum purchase.
I'm aware that Micro-Trains makes these reefers, but not in ATSF colours.
On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 09:20:20 +1000, Danny TB

Ice reefers are too early for me, but Intermountain has/had a bunch of road names not too long ago. Their #66109-24 is for one lettered for the Super Chief.
fl@liner
Danny TB wrote:

They might not have what you want, Brooklyn Locomotive works has a large selection of items by numerous manufacturers at good prices:
http://www.blwnscale.com /
This is a reputable dealer. I've never heard anything negative about BLW. I've dealt with them for over 15 years.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad.net