Who will buy Atlas, Athearn or Walthers?

Word on the street is Atlas is hurting for cash flow. New products are drying up, only a lame 'Trainman' rerun of the coal hoppers so far
this year.
So who will buy them, it is either Athearn/Horizon or Walthers which one makes the most sense?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

As the families that owned these businesses reach the point where they are no longer able / willing to run grandfather's business, we will see more and more consolidation.
Witness Europe: Bachman owns Liliput. Hornby owns Lima, Rivarossi, Jouef, and a few others.
If Atlas does in fact get bought by someone, I would expect to see one of the following:
1. Atlas's existing track products would be a major attraction to a company already making a line of track, as that would expand their range and offer some consolidation possibilities.
2. Altas's existing track products would be a major attraction to a company that doesn't already offer any track products. Walthers line already includes "code 83 line" or some such, so I'm not sure they would go for it. Athearn/Roundhouse/Horizon/etc. doesn't make track though, do they?
--
-Glennl
The despammed service works OK, but unfortunately