Too Many Sockpuppets

I have been using alot of sockpuppet names here having some fun. But it is getting old so I am stopping and just using myself.
Play trains not the lottery.
___
Steve the real
" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" (really Curt) spake thus:

Peek-a-boo, Curt, we see you.
Your illiteracy plus your headers give you away every time.
Now fuck off and go away.
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a

Steve when did you break into Curt's single wide? Why on earth would you use his computer to post this??? Good lord, now it's obvious you are Curt.

So now somebody is sockpuppteting my sock puppets. I am Brad and I use the David name when I want to lash out. I did not post these two so now somebody else is using them. Now who would that be?
____
Steve
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com spake thus:

Peek-a-boo, Curt, we see you.
Now get the FUCK out of here.
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a
Muslim Steve we see you are using your potty mouth again. For shame. Kids can read this trainboard. Please watch your words and be nicer. I am not Steve Caple you are. Nice try but it is not working