Aftermarket decals for Gentile's plane

Are there any aftermarket decals for his plane. I know that the Tamiya kit of
the P-51B has them. But i would like another source.
Any help would be appreciated.
Dick
Reply to
RJPalace
I know that Microscale/Superscale made them in this scale. I think Aeromaster also made them. There is a database of Aeromaster sheets online, with full pics of the sheets. Try searching Google for Aeromaster.
HTH Ron
Reply to
OSTIAANTIC
Actually the Tamiya kit decals aren't printed by Tamiya, they're Scalecraft and very nice.
RJPalace wrote:
Reply to
Ron