Aftermarket decals for Gentile's plane

Are there any aftermarket decals for his plane. I know that the Tamiya kit of the P-51B has them. But i would like another source. Any help would be appreciated. Dick

Reply to
RJPalace

I know that Microscale/Superscale made them in this scale. I think Aeromaster also made them. There is a database of Aeromaster sheets online, with full pics of the sheets. Try searching Google for Aeromaster.

HTH Ron

Reply to
OSTIAANTIC