[Q] '91 Belgian Tiger Meet F-16 in 1/72?

Which of these 2 kits has the more accurate paint scheme? One uses decals, and the other is airbrushed.

The airbrushed one has highlights and fading around the black stripes, while the decals have hard demarcation.

I found the 1/72 Fujimi kit with the correct decals here, but I have no idea if the decals are any good. I think Daco has the same decals, but are they any improvement over Fujimis?

Reply to
Sir Loin of Beef