modelmaking company for sale

hi all, just curious to see if I get a bite

company masterpiecemodels comes with all tools, equipment , fixtures and accounts intellectual propertys and website

office equipment and computers with graphics programs machine shop tools vacuuming forming equipment casting equipment painting equipment fabrication tools licensed with paramount pictures star trek line of model kits and tools produced by masterpiecemodels large stockpile of materials Several yearly casting accounts several fabrication accounts excisting advertising can provide tax statements established 8 years

3 sales reps 5 employees up to 12 when needed leased 4,000 sq ft shop 5,000 sq ft back lot will work business for 6 months to help transfer all accounts and to teach business serious inquirys only please please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@masterpiecemodels.com

thanks John

Reply to
masterpiecemodels llc

hi all, just curious to see if I get a bite

company masterpiecemodelsto much stuff to list but here is a small sampling comes with all tools, equipment , fixtures and accounts intellectual properties and website

office equipment and computers with graphics programs machine shop tools vacuuming forming equipment casting equipment painting equipment fabrication tools licensed with paramount pictures star trek line of model kits and tools produced by masterpiecemodels large stockpile of materials Several yearly casting accounts several fabrication accounts excisting advertising can provide tax statements established 8 years

3 sales reps 5 employees up to 12 when needed leased 4,000 sq ft shop 5,000 sq ft back lot will work business for 6 months to help transfer all accounts and to teach business serious inquires only please please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@masterpiecemodels.com

thanks John

Reply to
masterpiecemodels llc