Any known source of aftermarket propellers?

I am looking for a propeller for a 1:32 hasegawa fw190 which is
missing one. I have tried to contact hasegawa from the only email
address that doesn't get returned as undeliverable, but have never
received any response. So I wonder if someone makes a replacement or
if there is any way one could be replicated.
I have basically another version of this same kit so I just need to
borrow somones matter replicator to make a copy.
thanks... steve
Reply to
S Smith
Try Eagle Editions. Don't have the URL handy, but a web search should bring them right up.
Reply to
AV8R Jim
Try their new US importer, Dragon Models U.S.A. : snipped-for-privacy@dragonmodelsusa.com .
Reply to
Al Superczynski
The revell 1/32 one should work
if the kit is currently in production, all you have to do is go to revell/monogram and order the part
I hope this helps
take care
George
Reply to
George
Roberts Models? If his quality has improved. The one & only prop I ever got was about as much work as scratchbuilding,
Reply to
famvburg
Try

They are based in Arnold, Nottingham.
They have LOTS of different props in their range. Their mail order service is excellent. I ordered some stuff yesterday afternoon and was most surprised to recieve it this morning.
Trevor
Reply to
87015
Is Arnold, Nottingham, in France?? I get some sort of French page, which doesn't appear to be models.......
Reply to
famvburg
I replaced a missing prop in a Hasegawa 1/32 P-26 with one from Roberts. I had no problem with the quality. I do know some of his stuff is hit or miss. He has been doing this a long time so maybe he has advanced in the learning curve. Cheers, Max Bryant
Cheers, Max Bryant
Reply to
Max Bryant
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news:1273-3F910AAC-2@storefull- 2357.public.lawson.webtv.net:
You want aeroclub-models.com
And you might want to use IE. It doesn't work for me with Mozilla.
Reply to
Peter Baxter
Sorry! I should have written

Trevor.