Hobby Lobby 1/3 off plastic and diecast models/40% off coupon

Weekly special August 21 to August 26, 2006 http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/weekly/specials/specials.cfm
link to internet coupon 40%off one item
http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/weekly/coupons/coupon.cfm
I have read some newer kits have showed up in some stores. Anyone spot any recent releases?

Found the DML Marder II at two of the three Omaha stores.
dvh
Checked out 2 locations today. Stock is still very low / old. My guess is you won't see much now until they restock for Christmas (:<
Check their discount aisle too, I got a Sherman firefly (Dragon) for $20.00 the other day. Also, if you find a model that has the wrapping off of it? The stores here will sell it to you for 1/2 price. Not that I'm advocating taking the shrink wrap off, but if you find one that doesnt have it, they'll give you half price.

Our store seems to be doing away with the older versions, and is stocking the new ones, mostly German armor. They're also (all-of-a-sudden) stocking brass shells for the Marder @ around $11.00 a bag if I recall correctly.

Figures,Why do idiots (people) have to open stuff?,when I was young,I NEVER ripped into a sealed package.Thes idiots figure they can do what they want.Interesting story on Hobby Lobby,I live in Ohio,was visiting my bro out in Missouri where theres more stores,wasout last summer & last T'giving,& the HL store stock seemed unchanged.Is it too expensive to put out new models now a days?.Dont go into the high oil prices jazz,there were plenty of kits made way before all this jacked up oil pricing started.