Hobby Lobby - 50% Off Plastic Model Kits!

Here's the Ad:

Good Hunting!

James

Reply to
James D. Farrow

"James D. Farrow" wrote, In article :

some kind soul pick up the 1/48 halibag for me?

I was just in Hobby Lobby Saturday and noticed that they have increased the number of Hasegawa aircraft kits on the shelves. They also had a Trumpeter HH-64 Coast Guard helo which I've never seen at a Hobby Lobby before. Guess I'll be heading back on Monday.

;^)

Martin

Reply to
centennialofflight

This makes the 3rd one since May. And I STILL can't afford anything I'd like, since May :-)

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

I'm sittin' this one out, I'm leaving for the IPMS Nats on Thursday!!!!! YaHoo I can't wait.

Reply to
Mark M

OOPS! "Off by one error". It's a Trumpeter HH-65A Dolphin. I kind of dread the day the US Coast Guard has to fly Apaches!

Martin

Reply to
centennialofflight

I'm leaving tomorrow morning. It's a long drive from N. Little Rock... ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Reply to
Mark M

I've been waiting for this one. I picked up the Academy 1/32 FA18/C today for $74.50. It looks like a great kit. John

Reply to
John A. Mason

"OOPS! "Off by one error". It's a Trumpeter HH-65A Dolphin. I kind of dread the day the US Coast Guard has to fly Apaches! "

If it's the only way to get those g*dd*m jetskis off the lake, so be it.

Reply to
tomcervo

Ever notice that if you camp in a nice smooth quiet cove, some asshole with a jet ski has just got to come and screw up your water and peace of mind, even though he's camped probably 5 miles away from you? Forget fishing with them around! John

Reply to
John DeBoo

Went back to my local Hobby Lobby store in Denver yesterday and saw that they had restocked. Lucky me! I picked up the new Revell 1/48 F-18E Super Hornet for $9.49!

Martin

Reply to
centennialofflight

Looks like I'm making another trip. Last time it was a choice between the Tamiya Thunderbolts--Razorback or Bubbletop--and then getting them both!

Reply to
tomcervo

did they have the 1/48 halifax? for half price i could afford one.

Not yet. Sorry.

Martin

Reply to
centennialofflight