Independence/Ranger conversion

I have a USS Independence kit, I'd like to modify to match USS Ranger. The most noticeable mods are on the forward sponsons.

I have lots of refrence material (old cruise books), but ... am not certain how to get the proper curvature in styrene, or even what thickness to use or ...

My background is more in simple mods. Any good references in scratch building you could recommend?

cd

Reply to
Carl Dershem