Hobby Lobby Event

This next week 12 to the 17 will have a 1/2 price sale. Founded out the other day in Daphne, Alabama.

Reply to
William L. Powell

John DeBoo

*And* there's a 40% off coupon for other goodies as well. Best sale yet!
Reply to
Al Superczynski

There is also half off for the Model Railroad guys this time. With 2 Stores near work and 3 Stores near home, it will be a busy day tomorrow.

Reply to
Count DeMoney

The money will be out for a short time.... I hope. I usually have a pretty good eye and buy several things that I turn around and sell on ebay. With the profits I have made and the savings at 50% off on the things I want to keep, most of my stash winds up being free (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Counting de money out?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Once again, anything new? It's a long drive for some of us to see the same stuff from last summer.

Reply to
tomcervo

Why don't you just phone them and ask?

Reply to
Al Superczynski

I hit 3 of the 5 in my area today.

One was wiped out, One was fairly well stocked, and One was very well stocked. I guess it depends if the store manager cares enough to keep these areas stocked.

Several Newer Hasegawa Aircraft and some of the large 1/32 aircraft The big Revell U-Boat and the new Trumpeter Liberty Ship The armor was well stocked including a few of the newer Tamiya 1/48 kits Auto kits were full as well.

I picked up 2 of the Aoshima Toyota Swamper kits for $12. This is the first time I have seen them other than on the internet. I also bought the Liberty Ship, 2 of the Hasegawa aircraft kits, and 2 of the Revell / Testors 1/6 Engine Kits including the new Chevy Hot Rod Engine and the Corvette Engine. Some will go to e*bay and the profits will pay for what I keep.......... Two more to go tomorrow (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney