1/72 Halifax?

Squadron Shop is showing a 1/72 Halifax from Modelcraft in Canada. Is
this a new kit or a repackaged old Frog kit or something similar?
Mark Levine
Mark Levine wrote in news:081220052242336267% snipped-for-privacy@clarityconnect.com:
Most likely Matchbox.
Reply to
Gray Ghost
Yes, I can't recall Frog ever doing the Halifax. The two 1/72nd kits I know of are Airfix's and Matchbox's. Matchbox's is quite nice and has many build variations.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
If it's the readial engine version, it'll probably be ex-Airfix
Reply to
Syke
It's the Matchbox mk I/II - also coming back from Revell Germany in the first Quarter of next year.
Remove nospam to reply!!
Reply to
Dave Fleming
Could be a Matchbox kit.
Reply to
Bill Wesley
it's the matchbox sez squadron's flyer.
i have a matchbox original to trade.
IIRC it builds the Mk X as well. Cheers, The Keeper
Reply to
The Keeper
Saw it on Saturday, but didn't get to open the box. It's got in-line engines, whichever version that is (not currently up on Halifax versions). Steve
Syke wrote:
Reply to
Steve Collins
this month's squadron flyer says ex matchbox i believe. that make a mk1 and mk3? i have a coupls of matchbox's and it's nice for it's age. wonder if they cleaned up the new version? anyone seen it?
The Matchbox version also built the Mk. X hth The Keeper
Reply to
The Keeper
You may be thinking of the Wellington - the mk X Halifax was a planned Hercules version that was never built.
The kit builds the mk I and II with Merlin engines
Remove nospam to reply!!
Reply to
Dave Fleming
yeah, that was it! even sez so on the box.
damn, i looked at the lanc box and it says 1 and 3. damn glasses, or lack of coffee, spaciness, whatever.