1/72 Halifax?

Squadron Shop is showing a 1/72 Halifax from Modelcraft in Canada. Is this a new kit or a repackaged old Frog kit or something similar?

--

Reply to
Mark Levine

Mark Levine wrote in news:081220052242336267% snipped-for-privacy@clarityconnect.com:

Most likely Matchbox.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Yes, I can't recall Frog ever doing the Halifax. The two 1/72nd kits I know of are Airfix's and Matchbox's. Matchbox's is quite nice and has many build variations.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

If it's the readial engine version, it'll probably be ex-Airfix

Reply to
Syke

It's the Matchbox mk I/II - also coming back from Revell Germany in the first Quarter of next year.

Remove nospam to reply!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

Could be a Matchbox kit.

Reply to
Bill Wesley

it's the matchbox sez squadron's flyer.

i have a matchbox original to trade.

IIRC it builds the Mk X as well. Cheers, The Keeper

Reply to
The Keeper

Reply to
Steve Collins

this month's squadron flyer says ex matchbox i believe. that make a mk1 and mk3? i have a coupls of matchbox's and it's nice for it's age. wonder if they cleaned up the new version? anyone seen it?

The Matchbox version also built the Mk. X hth The Keeper

Reply to
The Keeper

You may be thinking of the Wellington - the mk X Halifax was a planned Hercules version that was never built.

The kit builds the mk I and II with Merlin engines

Remove nospam to reply!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

yeah, that was it! even sez so on the box.

damn, i looked at the lanc box and it says 1 and 3. damn glasses, or lack of coffee, spaciness, whatever.