Airfix Queen Mary II pics (links)

I have uploaded some images of the new Airfix Queen Mary 2 kit to the web. They are:

art. (1 foot steel rule at foot)

of the box

contents

deck and superstructure parts. The cutting mat is A2 sized!

deck and superstructure parts

parts, davits, boats etc. there are 2 sprues of these.

decal sheet

instructions

hull compared to the Academy Titanic hull.

box and Academy Titanic box

John

Reply to
John Walker

I'll try and take some snaps of mine which, at the moment, has consumed quite a lot of Halfords Gloss White!

Reply to
Jonathan M

Blooming heck, she is big! Missed her when she was at South Queensferry recently - only 10 minutes away, yet I was in England at the time.

Must get a QE2 to compare!!

Don't reply to the btconnect address - and remove nospam!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

She'll never float with that hole in the bow ;-)

Graham 'Rip' Townsend

Graham Townsend

Here's my QM2 with about half a can of Halfords white on her (included for scale).

Jonathan M

How's the fit so far ?

Erik Wauters, Belgium

"J> >

Reply to
Erik Wauters

I'm having one right now!

:-)

There are lots of big pieces so you need to align things carefully.

Reply to
Jonathan M

looks good and BIG, allready know where you gonna put it after finishing ?

Erik Wauters

"Jonathan M" schreef in bericht news:jonathan.mock-2708042121140001@217.205.241.97...

Reply to
Erik Wauters