Desperately wanted: Monogram 1:48 OA-4M canopy!

Hi,
After treading on my original canopy for the 1:48 OA-4M (converted to
TA-4K) and smash-forming another, only to have a portion fog up at
completion, I have had it!
Can anyone out there put me out of my misery, with a spare canopy that
they are prepared to sell or swap, please?
Thanks very much,
Ian :)
Reply to
Ian
I can go digging, seems like I had a kit that was missing some gear parts so maybe the canopy is in there. Give me a day to look.
Reply to
Steve Faxon