I need project of school

Hi I need project of school in autocad who have ?? and can send to me ??
ps. sorry for my english, im form poland.

--
Pozdrawiam Digo
gg - 1039307

obviously
Why be an @hole longshot?
Anyway, getting a set of drawings for a school is going to be hard if not impossible as most architects do not want their construction documents to be exposed to anybody.
There are books however called Time Saver Standards that illustrate school buildings (not in detail). They also discuss some of the code issues and so on. That may help.
Google: "time saver standards"
--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
i am so sorry, please send me some drawings I could turn in for my school project too

Pozdrawiam Digo
gg - 1039307
Yes I need to write a lisp routine that will take all faces of a 3d sheetmetal object & make them into separate 2d blocks & insert them into a world UCS, all by a simple one line command & window around all faces desired. It's important that each face be orientated from outside looking inward. good luck Rob
Hey Longshot, I gots all those round smiley faces on my toolbars...... are those your blocks ? are they world ucs? They are all looking at me. Do I win the prize ?
sending project now
:D brian (tic)