I need project of school

Hi I need project of school in autocad who have ?? and can send to me ??

ps. sorry for my english, im form poland.

Reply to
Digo

obviously

Reply to
longshot

Why be an @hole longshot?

Anyway, getting a set of drawings for a school is going to be hard if not impossible as most architects do not want their construction documents to be exposed to anybody.

There are books however called Time Saver Standards that illustrate school buildings (not in detail). They also discuss some of the code issues and so on. That may help.

Google: "time saver standards"

Reply to
clintonG

i am so sorry, please send me some drawings I could turn in for my school project too

Reply to
longshot

Can you send me your school project ??

--

Pozdrawiam Digo gg - 1039307

l>> Why be an @hole longshot?

Reply to
Digo

Yes I need to write a lisp routine that will take all faces of a 3d sheetmetal object & make them into separate 2d blocks & insert them into a world UCS, all by a simple one line command & window around all faces desired. It's important that each face be orientated from outside looking inward. good luck Rob

Reply to
longshot

Hey Longshot, I gots all those round smiley faces on my toolbars...... are those your blocks ? are they world ucs? They are all looking at me. Do I win the prize ?

sending project now

:D brian (tic)

Reply to
Brian Spillane