Unsaved file

I have just completed a drawing but not saved it
can it be recovered
Steve
Reply to
steve
yes if you have auto save function on
Reply to
abc
Acad should be saving the drawing at a time interval set by you, using the Autosave feature. Mine is set to 10 minutes, meaning that I lose 10 minutes work if things go belly up. Even that could be a lot!
Look for files with the extension .sv$. Change (rename) that extension to .dwg and you can open the file again.
Reply to
B. W. Salt.
I dont think that this will work. If you regualry close AutoCAD, the temp files are deleted. AFAIK they are only avilable in the case of a AutoCAD crash
bob.at
Reply to
bob.at