Unsaved file

I have just completed a drawing but not saved it can it be recovered
Steve

No
--

Chip Harper

http://home.comcast.net/~hot4cad /
yes if you have auto save function on

Acad should be saving the drawing at a time interval set by you, using the Autosave feature. Mine is set to 10 minutes, meaning that I lose 10 minutes work if things go belly up. Even that could be a lot!
Look for files with the extension .sv$. Change (rename) that extension to .dwg and you can open the file again.
I dont think that this will work. If you regualry close AutoCAD, the temp files are deleted. AFAIK they are only avilable in the case of a AutoCAD crash
bob.at