Beer-Fest '06

In between the off-topic BS, there's a lot of good information and opinions in this news group.
For those of you that contribute meaningful discussions regarding CNC
technology, I invite you to BEERFEST in New England.
This invite goes out to CNC enthusiasts interested in German beer, Authentic German Food, and unique CNC technology for small part manufacturing.
August 11th at our facility in New Hampshire - BEERFEST. If you'd like to attend, please phone, and I'll email you an invitation and details of this awesome event.
Here's an overview: http://www.highspeedcnc.com/beer_fest_06.htm