CompacTech Message Board

I would like to present the "CompacTech Message Board"

The purpose of this website and its message boards is to promote science to a wider audience and to act as a stimulus for research and teaching to improve understanding of variety of science aspects.

Your ideas, feedbacks and remarks are always welcomed.

Ideas might include suggesting new forums, topics, conferences, rearrangements of topics, etc...

You are encouraged to register to the forum, open new discussions and topics and respond to other users.

Bests,

Uri Kartoun.

kartoun

And you seriously propose to have anyone believe that a registration-only, proprietary, advertising-supported message board running one nasty little server somewhere is going to promote anything to a "wider audience" than Usenet, which is ubiquitous, non-registration-required and has no single point of failure?

Reply to
zwsdotcom

I might remove the registration-only option.

Why are you using the term "nasty little server somewhere"? It's a respected server located in San Francisco.

Thanks and have a good week!

Uri.

Reply to
kartoun