macro problems

I created a macro to change the arrow parameters in draw mode and it worked fine. I was also able to set the Linear Dimension Precision within the same macro and it worked as well (though AltLinearDimPrecision did not work). My main problem however was with my attempt to set the Annotations Font under Document Properties. I could not create a macro for either Note, Dimension, Detail or Section under Annotations Font. When I went to edit the macro, the macro was essentially empty. Has anyone run into this before?

TIA

Paul

Reply to
dbq

There are TONS of things the macro recorder won't pick up. I would recommend looking under the system options in the API help. Annotation font should be under there.

Evan

Reply to
Evan T. Basalik