Tool Bars - Change position from part to part. - Is it just me? Or is there a setting?

Seems to me that my tool bar positions change from part to part. I'm a bit miffed about this, as I'm just grinding away at the project and not paying much attention to the behaviour of the toolbars.

I realize that SolidWorks presents the toolbars in the context of the model and what is being edited. (eg sketch toolbar in sketch mode. Part, assembly or drawing.. etc)

Specifically: I'm sure that a different set of tool bars (or the same toobars in different position arrangement) shows with different part models.

Does SolidWorks store toolbar information with the part model file? I thought that information was kept in the registry each time you exit SolidWorks.

pm

Reply to
PMitchener

They shouldn't change from part to part, but they will change between types of documents (part, assy, drw).

matt

" snipped-for-privacy@carrollhealthcare.com" wrote in news:Xns9597EF5BD5601PMitchenercarrollhea@216.196.97.131:

Reply to
matt

Paste the text and hit translate.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

matt wrote in news:Xns959859BA48C34mlombardfrontiernetn@66.133.130.30:

Yes I agree. That's what I expect. But they just seem to be switching about. It's not a big problem. Maybe it's the way I have been docking them. then when I go from a part document to assy document, the docked toolbar interferes with one specific for asseblies and the bump each other.

PM

Reply to
Locutus