FS/Blueprint drawers

Im starting to sift through the stuff that I got out of the factory I recently shut down in Anaheim California.

Currently Im offering a number of blue print cabinets

They will look like these...

They can be used for prints, photos, material, metalworking tooling (Im turning 4 units into endmill/slabmill cutter drawers) or just about anything you want. Very well made, drawers run on ball bearings and wheels and are held in place securely.

Currently they are in Fullerton California, but will be moving them to my home near Bakersfield, California in the next couple weeks.

Photos are available on request.

$100 each section..cheaper if you buy a full stack (3 sections) As opposed to Ebays $300 each. Swap and trade for machinery/firearms etc can be done as well. Open to best offers.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch