Machinery FS

Located in Fullerton, California and in Taft, California, (near Bakersfield)
Hardinge HC chucker...rough but works. $900 obo
I can supply some tool holders etc.
Victor copy of Hardinge DV-59, have some tooling plus cross slide $1200 obo
OmniTurn retrofit on Hardinge HC base. Runs well, needs paint Runs well. As Im the So. Cal Omniturn tech....shrug.... $9k
30" Kodak Optical Comparitor..works very well. 115vts $2k obo BIG! Excellent condition!
Covel Surface grinder. Works well, needs paint. Will add some wheels and chuck for buyer. $350 Heavy cast iron machine.
Quantiy of 0-1" Mechanical digital micrometers, Mity and Fowler $25 each Excellent shape! All have cases.
Surface plates, mostly Grade A, some Bs, smallest is 12x18, largest 2'x3". I have 13 of them. Starting at $25 -75. Some have stands
Mity micrometers, 6-7" 9-10, 10-11, 11-12: All are mechanical digital, most have standards and cases. From $90-110. Excellent shape!
Airco 300 AMP industrial Mig welder, 230/440 3ph. Clean, looks good, has near new Tweeco gun on feeder. $1200 obo (Taft) Ready to burn wire!
Lincoln Idealarc-250 amp single phase AC/DC welder,.works very well. On Lincoln factory cart. Long leads in good shape $275 OBO (Taft)
3 Excellent Bechler A-10 swiss screw machines 1 Excellent Bechler AR-10 swiss screw machines. Complete, with bar feeders, tooling, lots of goodies and accessories. These machines are LOADED with goodies. Photos are available. Late model Bechlers before Tornos bought them. $8k for the lot. OBO. There are jobs that might be available for these machines from a client in So. Cal.
Lots more Stuff.
This is part of my shop in a larger shop in Fullerton California, a shop that I dont expect to keep the doors open very much longer. Rather than move this stuff 160 miles north to my place and put it into storage..Id like to unload most/all of it.
I have other goodies such as a 31' scissor lift etc etc that Im planning at the moment on keeping., but may sell in the near future. I would CERTAINLY trade this 4'x 10' beasty for a simple 20' small scissor lift in good condition.
I might trade some of the above for transport of a 20' conex to my homestead along with whatever machines remain unsold.
Inspection onsight is available by appointment.
Gunner, 805-732-5308
snipped-for-privacy@lightspeed.net
The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for existence. - It is NOT fiscally responsible. - It is NOT ethically honorable. - It has started wars based on lies. - It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires. - It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties. - It has foisted a liar as president upon America. - It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties. - It has refused to enforce the national borders.
...It no longer has valid reasons to exist. Lorad474

Keep you eye open for a hardness tester and a tensile tester.

I have a hardness tester. Ill have further information for you at the end of the week. The bastard is Heavy! No idea if it works. Ill check it out and post some pictures.
Gunner
Don't let your wife catch you!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Lorena Bobbet. DUH!
Oh, I'm so sorry! Total brain failure.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

And he wonders why they don't sell there ...
--
Cliff

You will be paying the appropriate (and I mean by California and US tax law, not by your opinion) taxes on the sales. Right?
On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 21:31:54 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

There is no sales tax on used "personal property" manufacturing equipment under Cal. 671.(1).
So..Right.
<VBG>
Gunner
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Some pictures of some of my Stuff for Sale
http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/ForSale #
Gunner

Business income tax, dude. This is your business, not your "personal property," whatever you care to think. The tax man will see right through it.
And, while I have your ear (or your eyes, as it were), could I ask you a question? [assuming you said "sure, go ahead...] Would it be too much to ask that you would stop appending an inflammatory political not to EVERY one of your posts? Some (or even much) of what you write that stays on the topic of metalworking is actually worth reading. So, I read your posts and think "Hey, maybe Gunner isn't such a bad guy after all" and then I get to your right- wing blurb du jour, and I am jolted back to the realization that your entire being is powered by hatred. So, whatever - it was just a suggestion that might get people to take you a little more seriously.

Why did not his creditors take posession?
--
Cliff

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 04:28:42 -0400, Cliff

The bottom line is that creditors know that shameless deadbeats like gummer have the advantage. He's undoubtedly assured them (as he has readers here several times), that he doesn't own anything worth selling. Which is probably somewhat true. Notice that he's anticipating poor sales, and willing to barter for moving some of this old iron to his home where it will continue to rot just like he does day after day on Usenet. And consider that in the 5 years or so since his first health event, he's managed to pay more for smokes than the dollar a day it would have cost to pay his property taxes, something that would have been a must-do for a normal person. Judging by those priorities, it's a safe bet that he didn't pay a nickel of the early hospital bills. So even if there are any proceeds from his attempt to sell this stuff, he'll just use the cash to pay his most pressing bills like power, phone, and soda, and his major creditors will get bupkis. If other readers are interested in buying any of his stuff, I suggest that you handle like I would - only pay directly to his creditors.
Wayne
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 08:07:09 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@citlink.net wrote:
<snip>

<snip> ===========In all fairness, Gunner is simply an early exemplar of the "Brave New World Order" and "global economy" in action on the micro scale and is conducting his business affairs using the GMC/AIG/Lehman models. In other words, "what goes around comes around."
Your anger, even rage, is totally understandable, but the cause is not Gunner and his ilk, but the destruction of the collective bourgeoisie B/S fantasies that formed the basis for much of your [and my] view of reality such as "the rule of law" and "inviolability of contracts." In point of fact, this was a highly artificial construct, and even in its prime, large numbers of people such as women, the economically disadvantaged, and minorities were excluded from many, even most, of its implicit/tacit provisions and assumptions.
We are all in a new era, the old rules no longer apply, and the new ones are not yet in place. Try to avoid being Don Quixote jousting at windmills and vainly attempting to maintain the norms of a chivalry that never was.
F. George McDuffee wrote:

Hardly George. There isn't anything new about stealing. What is new is the willingness of others to do business with such.
--
John R. Carroll

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:05:35 -0800, "John R. Carroll"

Speaking of Stealing, which I never do..how about returning my Milwaukee 9" grinder set.
Gunner, wondering how Johnboy got out of the kill file again.
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:04:04 -0500, F. George McDuffee

Yah..what he said!
ROFLMAO!!!

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 05:56:02 -0400, Cliff

It's hard to tell what he's doing, because one can't believe anything he says. But there's no question that he has toys he could have sold a long time ago. Apparently that high IQ he keeps BSing about drove him to wait until the market bottomed out. :-)

It appears that he gave up on paying bills 27 years ago. His attitude has sunk so far now that he thinks it makes sense to brag about blaming the hospital for the cost of his cigarette-soda-sedentary health regimen. He really is shameless enough to sue over that, but I doubt there are any lawyers dumb enough to take the case. Then again, why would genius gummer even need a lawyer? He could just tack Esq. onto his name and, presto!

His most recent story that I've seen is that his wife signed over her interest, er, liability to gummer. But that's certainly not reflected in the records, and it's obvious that gummer's legal opinions aren't worth the keystrokes he wastes on him. I think he just makes up whatever he thinks might support his latest yarn. For example, after years of switching between wife and ex-wife, now he says she's both! Do we think that he can nullify or reinstate *any* marriage at will, or just his own? Maybe it's some kind of Buddhist thing. :-)
Wayne