Machinery FS

It's hard to tell what he's doing, because one can't believe anything he says. But there's no question that he has toys he could have sold a long time ago. Apparently that high IQ he keeps BSing about drove him to wait until the market bottomed out. :-)

It appears that he gave up on paying bills 27 years ago. His attitude has sunk so far now that he thinks it makes sense to brag about blaming the hospital for the cost of his cigarette-soda-sedentary health regimen. He really is shameless enough to sue over that, but I doubt there are any lawyers dumb enough to take the case. Then again, why would genius gummer even need a lawyer? He could just tack Esq. onto his name and, presto!

His most recent story that I've seen is that his wife signed over her interest, er, liability to gummer. But that's certainly not reflected in the records, and it's obvious that gummer's legal opinions aren't worth the keystrokes he wastes on him. I think he just makes up whatever he thinks might support his latest yarn. For example, after years of switching between wife and ex-wife, now he says she's both! Do we think that he can nullify or reinstate *any* marriage at will, or just his own? Maybe it's some kind of Buddhist thing. :-)

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

Probably one of those gay things ....

Reply to
Cliff

Business income tax, dude. This is your business, not your "personal property," whatever you care to think. The tax man will see right through it.

And, while I have your ear (or your eyes, as it were), could I ask you a question? [assuming you said "sure, go ahead...] Would it be too much to ask that you would stop appending an inflammatory political not to EVERY one of your posts? Some (or even much) of what you write that stays on the topic of metalworking is actually worth reading. So, I read your posts and think "Hey, maybe Gunner isn't such a bad guy after all" and then I get to your right- wing blurb du jour, and I am jolted back to the realization that your entire being is powered by hatred. So, whatever - it was just a suggestion that might get people to take you a little more seriously.

Reply to
rangerssuck