Machinery for Sale, Santa Ana California

I have to sell a number of machines and machinery for a good friend. Make an offer on anything you see..and we will consider it and get
back to you.
https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/PTEngineering02
https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/PTEngineering
The 2 big CNC machining centers...odd story here. We believe that they are in complete working order..EXCEPT..the tech took both the keyboards ..never returned..because he freaking died. Worst comes to worst..they would be easily retrofitted with Mach 3 controls. In VERY good condition and never run in the past 15 yrs. $2k each. Your choice..hell..take em both for the price of one used Bridgeport!! We believe that they are servos, NOT steppers. And no..those are the original paint jobs.
Ive got at least 5 decent, good condition optical comparitors, from a Kodak through several Jones and Lampsons, a Nikon and so forth.
My buddy had a moment of stupidity..sold his shop and then sat dangling his feet for 5 months..then had to move everything out in one week. Which...I got volunteered for...sigh...Nice guy..but...had some issues giving up his shop. Which was packed to the eyeballs with stuff. He moved into 3 industrial "strip mall" units which are in total..about 1/3rd the size of his building..so they are utterly packed. A couple years before he sold..he got into "high end audio"..and Ive got hummm...200 sets of BIG assed speakers from the 60s,70s.80s...collectors stuff like Mcintosh and Pevy and Crom..a BUNCH of stuff packed into 2 of those industrial units..plus I had to build a balcony above his one unit used for light machining (prototype master!!)
So we need to get rid of a BUNCH of stuff and if I have to gag him and sit on him..its going out the door, out of the parking lot and out of the shelves, bins, cubbyholes and storage units.
Anybody into "high end collectable audio"....let me know and Ill untie him long enough to tell you what he remembers owning...sheeze...
Gunner 805-732-5308 snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Anybody who might consider buying anything from Wieber should read this. http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/551e94166afc0da2
And keep in mind that if you do buy anything from him or through him, and have any issues with it or with him, then he'll be here making up stories about you being crazy liar etc.

A he-said he-said defense would have a better chance if you weren't such a well-documented liar.
That guy's account sounds EXTREMELY true compared to all your tall tales. Especially the part about the electrical troubleshooting and the dew guzzling.

Good luck to anyone dumb enough to take your word on the color of the sky, much less the history or worth of equipment you're desperate to make a few bucks on.
Did it ever cross your mind that writing crazy stuff on Usenet, particularly the fantasies about killing thousands, might not be good for your credibility in business? Did you ever imagine that the folks you claimed to be suing and having killed, would enjoy reminding you that they haven't been sued, and are still alive? Nope, those things weren't obvious enough to someone who claims to have a 165 IQ!

Oh, so you need your own words posted again? Great strategy!

No kidding! But they're your words, and it was incredibly stupid to tell such tall tales that contradict one another.
"mid 150s" http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/60beacdc8a0bd420
"In 1971, I was given a battery of tests at Michigan Tech University (Houghton) and after some head scratching, the chief of testing declared I had an IQ of 157. They wrote several articles on the subject and published them somewhere." http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/890c10adbedb9f8a
"165" http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/b8b3afb9ad1fd63f
"Was asked to join Mensa, but didnt (proves Im smart) " 2001 http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/60beacdc8a0bd420
"Mensa? Been there, done that." 2009 http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/890c10adbedb9f8a
"Certainly not the same Mensa that I belonged to." 2013 http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.usa/msg/b5c3c389ba595b74

He should have used Craigslist or whatever, and avoided being associated with you.

Hey, you said you ENJOYED my posts! You have a strange way of expressing your enjoyment. LOL
Gunner Asch wrote:

Hmmm, I need a few bits of Bridgeport BOSS stuff. There's a block that goes under a BOSS saddle that holds the Y nut. I'm trying to put a BOSS saddle and ballscrew assemblies onto an older Bridgeport base, and that's the piece I am missing. I have the BOSS X and Y leadscrew/nut assemblies. There's also a bracket that attaches the X screw to the end of the table. I don't think that will fit as I plan to use my original 34" table, but I might be able to modify the original bracket. Maybe a set of all the gibs for a BOSS would be good to have, too.
I'm asking because of the picture labeled "lots of Bridgeport junk"
Jon