Pretty sure this is what you need:

System variable #3901

(put this at the end of the program)

#3901=#3901+1

Reply to
Steve Walker

replying to Steve Walker, Glen wrote: I will give it a try on Monday. Thank you.

Reply to
Glen

If you know what you are doing and how to handle it put all stuff in a sub and have it called from within the M06 tool change programming, O9xxx. Add the call just before M99 so you will not get stuck with a failed tool change.

So you can catch whatever you are after running any part program without having to add anything.

DanP

Reply to
DanP