Parts Counter

Trying to program a parts counter on a M-32 contoller in an EIA/ISO program. I am having no luck. Anybody got a clue.

On 3/30/2016 10:18 PM, Glen wrote:

Pretty sure this is what you need:
System variable #3901
(put this at the end of the program)
#3901=#3901+1
replying to Steve Walker, Glen wrote: I will give it a try on Monday. Thank you.
If you know what you are doing and how to handle it put all stuff in a sub and have it called from within the M06 tool change programming, O9xxx. Add the call just before M99 so you will not get stuck with a failed tool change.
So you can catch whatever you are after running any part program without having to add anything.
DanP