cutting an oil groove in a bushing?

Guys, I need to cut an oil groove in a bushing, 50mm long 49.7mm ID. Two crossing grooves. Any way to do this on a CNC lathe? Older Siemens
control. 840C. I think I would need to use a threading cycle since that is the only cycle that syncs the chuck to the tool.
Any thoughts?
Remove 333 to reply. Randy
Any thoughts?
Remove 333 to reply. Randy
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.avast.com/antivirus ">https://www.avast.com/antivirus </a>
Thanks, but Siemens does not support G33. Machine has a Hitrol 840C control.
wrote:

Remove 333 to reply. Randy