File transfer problems, siemens 840c control

When sending a file to my "new" lathe it errors every time. I get the
first 500 bytes of the file then it quits and gives errors 110049 and
110058. " check interface parameterization" and "transfer aborted"
I tried used Bobcad V21 and AGGsoft DNC Precision, both give the same
results. I tried with software Xon/Xoff and Hardware RTS/CTS.
any suggestions?
Hyundai HIT-18S
Siemens 840C
Thank You,
Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.
Reply to
Randy
are you sure you have the correct baud rate and everything ?
Reply to
tnik
9600, 8,N,1 match on both ends.. Tryed 2400 baud too. Also tried 7,E,1
Used both a cable with full handshaking and a cable with 3 wires. Same result every time.
The part of the file that does make it through is correct and will run until I get an unexpected end of program error.
Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.
Reply to
Randy