Off to LA

See you lads in a few days..Im off to LA.
"Ill be back. "
Gunner
"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766

Funny that Gumballs is all for being a real parasite himself!
Jessica Wabbit wrote:

Bambi is Bambi, what more can one say
"The Remissness of our People in Paying Taxes is highly blameable; the Unwillingness to pay them is still more so. I see, in some Resolutions of Town Meetings, a Remonstrance against giving Congress a Power to take, as they call it, the People's Money out of their Pockets, tho' only to pay the Interest and Principal of Debts duly contracted. They seem to mistake the Point. Money, justly due from the People, is their Creditors' Money, and no longer the Money of the People, who, if they withold it, should be compell'd to pay by some Law.
All property, indeed, except the savage's temporary cabin, his bow, his matchcoat and other little Acquisitions absolutely necessary for his Subsistence, seems to me to be the creature of public Convention. Hence, the public has the rights of regulating Descents, and all other Conveyances of Property, and even of limiting the quantity and uses of it. All the property that is necessary to a man is his natural Right, which none may justly deprive him of, but all Property superfluous to such Purposes is the property of the Public who, by their Laws have created it and who may, by other Laws dispose of it, whenever the Welfare of the Publick shall demand such Disposition. He that does not like civil Society on these Terms, let him retire and live among Savages. He can have no right to the benefits of Society, who will not pay his Club towards the Support of it." Benjamin Franklin to Robert Morris

Funny that Gumballs is all for being a real parasite himself!
Is English a second language for you? Take more classes. Untill then, you just look foolish.

PKB

I, on the other hand only need a good spell chucker.
You're smell Czech pro graham looks fine two me.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

On the other hand I have four fingers and an opposable thumb.

Your thumb is up your ass and your fingers are up your nose...and your foot is in your mouth...again!
On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 16:45:54 -0800, "Uhh Clem"

Too bad they are in a jar you cant open.
Btw...Im back.
Gunner
Gunner Asch wrote:

Welcome back, Kotter. Er, Gunner! ;-)
--
Greed is the root of all eBay.

I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch
-0800 in misc.survivalism:

    That's one I'm going to have to remember.

    LOL
- pyotr filipivich. Just about the time you finally see light at the end of the tunnel, you find out it's a Government Project to build more tunnel.

Funny that Joshica Wobbit thinks being on the road for two weeks making a living is being a parasite.