Interlock condition MV45 Mori seiki

Does any one know how to remove an interlock condition in the ATC system, I know is a interlock condition because the bits does not correspond as manual states, but they dont said how to fix this.

Everything started as a mal function on my hydraulic pump, we have installed a new one with new solenoid valves, but still i cant make it work.

We have also looked at the electrical, sensors everything with no problema at all, everyting is working but i can still make it work, it doesnt accept MDI programs.

Can anybody help me?

Reply to
creyna