California Code

Does anyone know what year California started requiring grounding of indoor electrical outlets?
Thanks,
Sue

Sue wrote:

As of 1962 the NEC required that new 120-volt household receptacle outlets, for general purpose use, be both grounded and polarized.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Electrical_Code_ (US)
--
js

- The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
( Also, the harder they bite, punch, and kick.)
I thank you sir! You are a good man, I don't care what Mark Sableman says! LOL